Monday, March 29, 2010

ClubSport Fremont

I purchased a groupon for 29 days at ClubSport Fremont. The facility is supposedly huge with loads of cardio equipment and free weights. They have pools, tennis courts, racquetball courts and group fitness classes. To unwind, they have a spa, hot tubs and saunas.
In writing, this sounds all well and good. My biggest challenge would be getting my butt over there. I am notorious for buying gym memberships and then neglecting to use it.
There's an awesome atmosphere in gyms however. Something to be said for a room full of people sharing the same goal, getting fit!
We shall see how this pans out. I'll go print my groupon now and plan my first visit.
46650 Landing Parkway • Fremont • California 94538 • 510.226.8500
M - F: 5:00am to 11:00pm • S - S: 7:00am to 11:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment